Friday, February 02, 2007

I don't want to sit on your lap, creep.

I am so glad I found this site and think that it is very important for everyone to know about what really happens to women and how unsafe it is everywhere.

You can hardly go anywhere without having to be on the defense against some very sick people. I went to Prescott Arizona for my Dad’s graduation. When went out to eat, I am trying to remember what it was called so I can get as specific as possible. I know they had glasses from another restaurant there called “The Office.”

As we got out of the car a man in a wheel chair started talking to my aunt and my grandparents. I stuck beside my dad because he creeped me out. In front of ALL of my family, parents, brother, aunt, grandpaents, this man came up behind me and hit the back off my legs so that I fell in his lap. I got up and got in front of my dad. I think they didn’t notice or were just trying to get insdie to escape the crazy man. And he tried it AGAIN!

I was scared and didn’t know what to say or do. I wish I had said something to the creep, I felt used and gross because I let him do that to me.

Laura – Riverside, Calif

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When he touched you without permission he committed a battery. Next time call the police and insist they arrest him.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger mojhai said...

I'm surprised your dad didn't say or do anything. I would've whooped his ass had he blatantly assaulted my daughter like that wheel chair or not.

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He didn't touch me, he rammed the back of my legs to sit in the wheel chair on his lap. It was an electric wheel chair to clear anything up. Yeah I don't know what the heck my family was thinking! I think it was the wheel chair that had them just trying to hurry inside to get away. You know when things happen to you (like gets posted on here), everything kinda happens so fast and you can't exactly remember.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home