Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Overexposure on BART

On the BART train to SFO/Daly City 9/2/07.

So, I'm sitting on BART, with my bike.

At MacArthur this guy gets on, sits across from me, opens his paper, spreads his legs and gives me a 'free show'.
He's peeking over the top of his paper to see if I've noticed.

I pull out my camera phone and take a picture while he's waiting for me to "notice".

When he sees that I am taking a picture, I quickly gets up and walks to another car.

At Powell, 2 BART cops get on the train. I tell them about this guy. They apprehend him and he is charged with misdemeanor indecent exposure. I sent the picture to the officers as well.

This guy has done this before. He sat strategically, so that the people on either side of me, in the other seats, couldn't see what he was doing. He was also sitting so that he wasn't in the frame on the BART cameras.

His 'excuse' to the officers...he didn't wear underwear.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have a camera in my purse...too bad I didn't have one when I was in college. I could have soo many interesting photos of soo many perverts who tried to approach me.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness... another incident on BART. I don't know why some guys think it is alright to do things like that or verbally violate another human being... it's sick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home