Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sexual Harassment at CSUSB

To Whom It May Concern:

First off, I'd like to thank whoever is responsible for creating and running this site. I really hope Holla Back California continues to be updated, and I've been telling my peers about it, especially after what happened today.

At around 11:35 A.M. I had crossed Northpark Blvd. to get on the California State University San Bernardino campus. There was an African-American male, around five and a half feet tall, walking towards me. He had short, shaved dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, and was wearing a gray USC shirt, red and white PE shorts, and a black backpack. When he got next to me I opened my mouth to say "good morning" but he told me that I should "let him suck on those titties". I immediately scowled at him and flipped him off and he quickly walked away. Since he had a backpack and was walking off campus I'm assuming that he is a student at CSUSB. I hate that I wasn't able to take a picture of him, but I hope my description of him will help. I'll be on the lookout for him when I walk around Northpark now. I just want the students at CSUSB to be aware that there's sexual harassment going on near the outskirts of campus.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for this tips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home