Tuesday, October 10, 2006

He Watched Me For An Hour...


"The man in this truck sat in the parking lot of Barnes and Nobles for over an hour, watching me talk on the phone and read.

First, he parked right next to me and rolled down his window, motioning for me to do the same. He kept winking at me and making obscene motions with his hands.

Disgusted, I moved to a new spot 3 rows over. In desperation, he moved a few spaces over from me. I believe he was masturbating, because his window was still down and I could hear him moaning and it looked like he was.

After this started, I left."

-Anna

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi just curious, in what city did this happen?

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger HollaBackCali said...

The submitter said that this happened in Ventura, CA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home