Thursday, September 14, 2006

Creepy Sombrero Men

I received this story from a close friend of mine.

"So me and my friend are in my car in downtown Oxnard and we're at a stop light. About four 30, maybe 40-ish looking men with big sombreros on kept looking at us. Finally, they started making inapporpriate gestures yelling at us. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but the gestures pretty much spoke for themselves. My friend took a picture of the license plate, but she can't find it now. :( "

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this blog. Genius.

I actually was walking out of work late one night, and a white car with four teenage boys, maybe in their early twenties, just started yelling things. I couldn't understand what they were saying, but when they slowed down and drove around me in a circle (I was in a mall parking lot), I definitely got scared. I all but ran to my truck and locked the door as fast as I could.

These people need muzzles.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love this blog of yours even though it's just starting. I respect women and I like to treat them good ... if you know what I mean.

Don't understand why other "boys" would do stuff like this to a lady. maybe they were virgins ... I don't know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home