Wednesday, October 04, 2006

View From The Past...

Thanks for a great idea - love the visual revelations of abusers on your site...as a young woman in the 1960s and 1970s I was frequently harrassed on the streets of Philadelphia and San Francisco. Public masturbation in the Phila. subway (and the main reading room of the San Francisco library, no less) were just two of the more obvious experiences.

My personal favorite was when I decided - in an instant - to holla back. Standing in front of a rush hour crowd at a busy intersection in SF, I felt a man press his erection against my back. He pushed hard, thinking I would be too frightened to move with speeding traffic in front of me. Instead, I spun around and said very loudly, "Get back in your pants - You are disgusting!" As it turned out, he could not get away with dozens of people standing directly behind him...they all laughed at him and my day immediately improved.

T. Brown, Tampa, FL

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, excellent idea and is duly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home